Monday 9 August 2010

It's Just a Fiction

This is my second posts about James Owen Sullivan aka Jimmy aka The Rev. I was sooo emotional when am talking about him. I'm not ready yet to loose him :( but this is life, people go people come, what goes around comes around. I feel like a deep losing here inside my heart, I lost someone for I haven't met him personally yet before. But this feeling, I don't know what it's like.
On July 27th 2010, Avenged Sevenfold new album, Nightmare, has come out on the stores. This album actually well tribute to their fucking best drummer, bestfriend, and brother, Jimmy. As we have known before that he passed away on December 28th 2009.
I know I'm late to hear this whole album due to my internet connection and financial problem, never mind! After I listened to the whole songs, I thing this album is more than what it called GREAT! if there's any word that I can say I would say, but I don't. Because this album is too emotionally to be heard and understand :(
I haven't seen tho whole lyrics, but I already catch the meaning of "goodbye" from Fiction and So Far Away, Jimmy's singing in the Fiction, he wrote it and he took the piano part of this song. Do you feel the same like I feel?? I cried very hard when I listen to it, I swear! I feel like something hard banging out my heart, my heart is bleeding, I'm totally lost. I LOST HIM :'( 
Gave you all I had to give
Found a place for me to rest my head
While I may be hard to find
Heard there's peace just on the other side 
Left this life to set me free
Took a piece of you inside of me.
All this hurt can finally fade
Promise me you'll never feel afraid -Fiction-
ps: check the bolding words. seems that he already knew that his time to leave his wife, family and friends will come soon.
 
At the end, I don't know is it just me or you guys feel it too, I feel like
JIMMY IS STILL ALIVE, HE'S JUST HIDING SOMEWHERE FAR!
agree with me?? do you feel the same?? 
 ♥Beautiw♥

7 comments:

Dyah Resti said...

He was an amazing drummer ever, and i will always remember Jimmy, not for his death,or the times he drunk, but for his brilliant contributions to make an awesome music in A7X.
Good bye Jimmy
R.I.P
:(

Dyah Resti said...

He was an amazing drummer ever, and i will always remember Jimmy, not for his death,or the times he drunk, but for his brilliant contributions to make an awesome music in A7X.
Good bye Jimmy
R.I.P
:(

kanya said...

very thoughtful post :)

brensevenfold said...

A7X will be totally different without the rev

nyong said...

RIP the rev

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

aawwwww thank you everybody for the comments :) jimmy will still in our heart foREVer!

synshei said...

MASTERPIECE!