Thursday 24 March 2011

call me super excited or whatever


when I was a little, I remember when I have already design my future. I remember when I was nine or ten, I told my parents that I want to continue my study until university, thing that my family rarely do because most of them only stop until high school or so. 
am I too excited?
when I was in the 6th grade of elementary school, I already knew which junior high that I choose, I told my parents about that school and I made it. also when I have decided my own senior high.
am I too excited?
those are things that I always do since I was a little until now. sometimes I think it myself "am I too excited? or walk forward too far?"
because if I'm talking with my schoolmates, rare of them think as far as I do. Maybe I don't know, or they won't share it with me, I don't know.
Just like now, me now is the 6th semester student, guess what I think of now? not about 
"what task should I do for tomorrow?" 
but
"what can I write for my final thesis?" 
and 
"can I take Psychology major for my master?"
those are things that lately hanging on my head, maybe you guys think that it's too far to think about that, but not for me. I don't force myself to have such kind of thinking but yeah that's me. and I am proud to be me :)
Beautiw

No comments: