Saturday 16 July 2011

But I Do it Anyway

Hello bloggy-buddy, how ya’ll doing? Im doing fine anyway :)
Well I just want to share something about what happened in my life in these last three weeks or so (I didn’t count it well though). You all know that I have my internship currently and there are lotsa story to tell even it’s happy and the sad one(s). I will tell you the good ones first, the good one is, I meet some new people from different countries around the world. Well I mean, I work at Tourism Information Center so lotsa tourists (most of them are foreigners) come and talk to us to ask some informations. Not only that but also we share about what happen in our life currently, we sometimes talk about some ridiculous things like: “many girls were crying when Take That decided to brek up the band.lol” that’s funny though. A visitor from England also told us that your life is too short to spend in one place and you should go to some places you never been (the problem is I don’t have lotsa money to go!). ignore that! That’s what I like, meeting, talking, and sharing with some new people from the others side of the world. It makes my mind is widely opened to know and learn something new and makes my dream grow fast and im loving it.
Everything in this world has the good and also the bad one, I believe on it. The bad thing about my internship is, umm seems like God is telling me that there are many kinds of human in this world. The one who has authority has been easily “licked” by some people near them. They try to show their authority in front of us but sorry to say that it doesn’t work in me. My respect for them are (almost) zero. Well by the end of my internship I wish there is something will change my mind about them. Thus they can leave a good memory for me. ohh aynway that's not a bad thing though :p
By the way, what has happened in me during my internship are a bless. Im grateful for everything that opened my eyes, mind, and heart. Because I know, bad things always happen to destroy a good person and only the strongest one will handle this! 
ps: photos of mine will available in the end of my internship day :p
beautiw

No comments: