Wednesday 8 February 2012

HOLIDAYS

some of these pictures below are the way I spent my holiday on last January :)

1. forget its name, but this pasta is creamy delicious. I ate it with bestie @ichheisseeliza at Pizza Hut Royal Plaza. yumyum





2. cheese rolls and volcano sushi at Hachi-Hachi Bistro Tunjungan Plaza with lilsist @yetikitty


 3. holiday increases my productivity in reading books. if non-holiday I only read 3-4 books per month, but in holiday I could read at least 8 books :D currently reading Stephen King's Rose Madder


4. had so much fun at Jawa Timur Park with besties @dikasipipi and @tika_chuw :)


 5. to be honest, I was very dizzy after ride a what-so-called roller coaster --"


6. Tika was riding emmm fake horse :p

this is my holiday, what's yours?

beautiw

No comments: