Wednesday 25 July 2012

very random thought


Halloooo been a century didn’t write anything here. Well just for a review, for the last two months I’ve been busy with all my graduation stuff. What am I doing? Just staying at home, teaching, reading whatsoever. Am I bored? Hellyeah sometimes. Why didn’t I find a job? Oh I did, im now still busy with the interview test here and there. What do you want to be actually? Well I want nothing but rich! Haha
Sounds greedy, huh? I don’t care. Money matters nowadays, it can buy happiness tho :p
So here I am, home after got an interview in a certain bank. How do I feel? Umm I feel happy of course because it means that they read my CV :D honestly I dunno exactly what am I feeling because im a fresh graduate from English Literature. I want to try this and that. Just go with the flow and see what the future will brings.
I have applied to some banks and companies in my city Surabaya. To be honest I don’t want to work outside Surabaya yet. Why? Nah, I won’t tell you! For me personally I want to have a job that I like but on the other side I want to find a new experience. Oh I just want to have a lot of money for my mom and dad. For I can buy them anything they want just like they always give me what I want.
So here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, talking to you guys thru the internet. And I feel that my ability in writing is very low now, haha. Oh I don’t mind!
beautiw

No comments: