Thursday 10 June 2010

A Little Piece of Jimbo

December 28, 2009 was the horrible day for me and the rest of the A7X fans especially for the band members and his fiancee, Leana Silver. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a The Reverend had been found dead by his fiancee Leana Silver. So far, his family and  friends won't tell about the cause of Jimmy's death for public. But Today, the curtain was opened.
I found the article about Jimmy, the headline said "Penyebab Kematian Drummer A7X Terungkap". So I opened it quickly and read its detail. Here's the link: clic here!
one of the cause is: "Acute polydrug intoxication due to combined effects of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Diazepam/Nordiazepam and ethanol."
Suddenly the world was become so blue, I feel sad, horrid, bad, sorrow, and weak. I'm sure that the family, friends, and fans feel it too. 
I just feel sorry to Leana, I can't even think about how she feels currently to know that her love of her life has gone, foREVer gone! 
"i'm cryin really hard when i found my fiance died... Dec 28 2009. its almost new years eve! and i've got something special for him. i bought a cute couple mug and a pair of cute socks for him.
i guess, it just no right to think if jimmy's already gone... cos jimmy's live foREVer in my heart.
             [well... I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MY JIMBOOO...]
okay, well, next to my life after jimmy's passed away.
i felt emptier inside.. totally, i miss every laughs that he made, i miss every single time when he told me that he love me, and i miss every jokes that he made."
here's some pictures of them, they looked soooo happy. But it was so yesterday!

As a fans I just can say, good bye Jimmy, you are the best! May you find some comforts there. We love you Jimbo!
"being a FANS is just like LOVING someone, we have to keep strong in happiness and sorrow, also through the weakness and strength together" 
  
"we're not adding a new member,
that's just not going to f**king happen"
-Syn Gates-
 
"[people] don't understand that he was my f**king brother,
he wasn't my f**king drummer"
-M. Shadows-

♥ Beautiw ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

his life style determines his deathstyle
but i really sad :( Jimmy was a great drummer

Anonymous said...

his life style determines his deathstyle
but i really sad :( Jimmy was a great drummer

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

agree! :(

nitnot said...

jadi beneran OD ya..?

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

yes indeed :(