Wednesday 23 June 2010

SOMEDAY

Someday I will live in this place
 ----------------------------------------------------------
Someday I will ride this car
 ----------------------------------------------------------
Someday I will go to this place
 ----------------------------------------------------------
 Someday I will meet this man
or them
I have another current obsessions. Yes! I'm a little bit ambitious during my age getting older. There are soooo many things that I want to do and I want achieve. Call me a dreamer, but call me a fighter also. I'm not that only dream, but I try as hard as I can no matter what. Simple reason why I have those kinda dreams, the reason is my parents. They're not rich, they didn't have a high level aducation, but they have a HIGH PRIDE. So my job now is, I have to work hard for someday I could be the rich person, high level education person, and have a SUPER HIGH PRIDE. Those pictures above are just a few of my billion dreams, I have a lotta dreams to reach and I can't tell ya now. Call me a dream fighter!
♥Beautiw♥

No comments: