Friday 9 July 2010

Look-a-Like

FRANK IERO'S FUN FACTS:
  1. He plays guitar in a band called My Chemical Romance. I bet he’s good with his fingers, wouldn’t you like to find out? I bet you would.
  2. His voice. It’s deep and smooth and can keep you listening for hours. I bet it sounds even better in the bedroom.
  3. He’s not afraid to go bold, his makeup always making a statement as well as that devious smirk of his. Could you imagine the look on his face while he was undressing you? Oh, I know I could.
  4. His name is Frank Iero, which rolls much too nicely off of the tongue, signaling that he’s of Italian descent, with a dark complexion and pretty hazel eyes to go with it.
  5. His body, an ass that could make any girl want to dryhump him, as well as those tattoos pretty much point out the fact that he’s everything you could ask for in one package titled ‘Frank Iero’.
ZACKY VENGEANCE'S FUN FACTS:
  1. You’d be lying if you said those eyes didn’t capture your attention from the word ‘go’. Zacky Vengeance - making teenage girls melt with those green orbs since 6661.
  2. Be honest… look at those lips. Tell me you’re not imaginging them on you. Those beautiful, full lips. Accompanied by those snake bites. There’s just one word for this - unf.
  3. Never has anyone made smoking look as fucking hot as he does. Tell me you wish you weren’t that cigarette.
  4. Not only does the man know how to work up a rhythm on a guitar, his creativity stems into his clothing line too. A man with style and creativity is an irresistable man.
  5. This man has everything. From a ‘rock star’ lifestyle, to an ‘adorable’ side. It isn’t possible for anyone to be any cuter, especially not when accompanied by their dog. The most adorable thing you will ever see.
Most of people said that both of them are quite similar. Their face, appearance, and their style are similar. But I don't think so. Franky is more similar to Synyster Gates than Zacky.lol. I do, my eyes said so :)
Three things that similar from them are: they are great guitarist, has a bunch of tattoes, and has an Italian hertiage.
♥Beautiw♥

ps: thanks to WHY THEY'RE HOT for the info =)

No comments: