Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Dear mommy, I know..
I know I'm not that kinda good girl
I know we're sometimes fighting, yelling, arguing each other
I know that maybe I made you cry without I realize
I know I made you mad, angry, or maybe disappointed
I know I can't give you something best yet
I know I can't prepared my own need myself without you, mom

But dear mommy, I just want you to know that
I love you more than I should
I love you more than everything
I love you till the sea's gone dry
I love you for every words I never say
I love you in every fighting we fight together

Dear mommy, I thank to you
Thank you for giving me and lil sissy our best
Thank you for giving us your eternally love
Thank you for your every shout
Thank you for your every anger
Thank you for your love shower
Dear mommy, I love you
Happy Mother's Day!

-your beloved naughty daughter, Tiwi-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless our mom. :)

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

amin :)

Anonymous said...

this is good, I cried :')

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

OMG am sorry for making you cry, but thanks :)