Monday 6 December 2010

West Coast West Coast


I bought a one way ticket
Cause I knew I'd never see the ground
Unless I was aboard a jet plane
And we were going down
When I wiped the tears from my eyes
The warm water took me by surprise
And I woke up beside the ocean
I realized I must be in California
Owl City - West Coast Friendship

I have a very big, even it's nearly impossible.
but this is my dream and am proud to say that
I want to live in California someday!
that Owl City's song become my daily anthem
that song keeping me up and up
keeping me dare to chase my dream
because I don't want if it's only a dream
I want it real!
then someday am gonna loudly say:
"California, here I come!"
:')

We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for #1
California here we come
Nothing's gonna stop me now
California here we come
Phantom Planet - California

Beautiw

No comments: