Sunday 30 January 2011

Welcome to The New Jungle!


ohai people! :)
seems like forever since my last article coz I always post some shit during my holiday, haha. How you guys doing? me? ummm today is my last semester holiday, bcoz tomorrow I will back to my LOVELY campus, again! 
heckyeah, a little review about my last semester, it was fun actually. I really enjoy my struggle, happiness, even for my litres of tears --" I try to do my best in my every subject, I always attend the class and respect my every lecturer. With hoping that I would end up my semester with a VERY BIG SMILE in my lips. Overall, my scores are okay. even I can't deny the appearance of "C" over there. I cry almost loud knowing that, nothing but I don't know what do I have to say to my parents especially my dad :( it's better actually than last semester but yeahh I'm not satisfied enough with these results.
But that's okay, I try to keep smiling in my every day although it hurts inside. I promise myself to not give up and give in. Just like Winston Churchill said:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
I note those words very well, sir!
I'm not going to give up this early, bcoz there are million dreams for me to chase and higher skies to reach! 
So yeahh, my promise for this semester, as I always do before, I will do my best. I'll kick unimportant thing, struggle and keep on my faith. For my dreams!
this might be a greater adventure \m/
sooooooooo
WELCOME TO THE NEW JUNGLE, TIWI!
Beautiw 

2 comments:

ROBIN said...

good luck with everything! (:

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

thank you so much, Robin! <3