Friday 17 June 2011

INTERNSHIP: Ready, Set, Shoes! :D

Hello again, folks! :) Due to my internship on June 20th, I have to wear some blablabla and not so important to talk about.lol But one of my favorite is when they asked me to wear emm kinda fantovel shoes, well that's so formal actually but that's the rule though. Never mind, what kinda shoes I'm going to wear, I just love shoes.
First, I chose this one for my internship
heheh what you think? XD

Buutttt, as long as I walked at the mall, I found this very simple shoes but idk why I just fall in love with this and I grabbed it of course :D




















hehehe I know that's ridiculous because I have to spend extra money for them, but hey! 
I'm a girl and I love shoes, that's normal y'know! lmao
#tipsngeles :p
beautiw

2 comments:

Czarina said...

OoOooh looks nice hun.(:

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

Pratiwi Utaminingsih said...

thanks :) <3